The ELE-UdeC Program is aimed at coordinating the development of various activities in the areas of research, teaching and technical assistance in the field of Spanish as a foreign language. The core of the program shall be the dissemination and teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (FL). The Program shall organize its activities in three main areas: research, teaching and technical assistance.
- To develop advanced theory and applied research in the teaching of Spanish as a FL and L2.
- To create the conditions for professional formation, continuing education and the teaching of Spanish as a FL and L2 at a graduate level.
- To design, implement and coordinate programs and technical assistance in the teaching of Spanish as a FL and L2 for users related to UdeC and external users.
- To become a high-quality offer in Spanish as FL.
- To spread program activities in academia and business at an international level.
- To certificate skills and proficiency in Spanish as a foreign language.
- To develop an editorial line for edition and publication of teaching and theory materials to support the teaching of Spanish as a FL.